Labora Medical Pte Ltd are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the data protection act 1998). We collect information about you for two reasons: firstly to process your order, and secondly to provide you with the best possible service. We may use your information to update you about offers and new products; however, this will only be with your consent if you have opted-in to receive such updates. When you place an order, we need to know your name, address, email address and payment details. You will have the option to withhold any personal information that is not required for us to process your order. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the United Kingdom Data Protection legislation
This web site takes every precaution to protect our users' information. When users submit information via our web site, their information is protected. Whenever you are prompted to enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the in the industry.
The Company is aware of its responsibilities to the general environment and to the well being of its staff in providing a suitable environment in which to work and operate. This policy reflects the importance attached to protecting the environmental concerns and issues relating to the workplace and protecting the welfare of its employees, visitors and other persons who may be affected.
- That the Company will comply with statutory requirements. To ensure that effective procedures are developed and maintained within the Company.
- That a positive safe and environmentally responsible culture is developed and that each employee understands and recognises their responsibilities.
- That employees are aware of their responsibilities both within the concepts of good safety concerns but also in relationship to the protection of the environment within which they work.
- To achieve continual improvement in the conditions for the employees, visitors and others who may be affected by the Company's activities.
- To work with employees, suppliers and contractors to minimise environmental impact.
- To encourage the protection of the environment, to work within acceptable guidelines to ensure the protection of the staff.
- To encourage responsible sourcing of products to reduce environmental impact and wherever possible source materials locally.
- To encourage the development of business with local organisations and communities.