1. Two operation modes could be chosen: fluorescence intensity and luminous intensity. Fluorescence scanning, kinetic determination and quantity analysis could be done under fluorescence intensity mode.
2. 365nm exciting wavelength, Raman peak of water S/N more than 150; high performance sensitivity simplifies the measurement of low detective sample.
3. 10 stages gain adjustment could be chosen for emission spectrum scanning, including high speed low S/N scanning and precise scanning. Total spectrum scanning could be done in 1 second in 1 second. With the intelligent pre scanning feature, unknown sample’s spectrum information could be detected rapidly. Auto-omission of the influence of scattering peak and harmonic peaks, it ensure the best measurement parameters and locate the fluorescence emission peak.
4. Support off-line mode and on-line mode. Under off-line mode, instrument’s computer system offer the fluorescence intensity measurement, concentration direct reading, auto 0 adjustment, auto background subtraction and etc. Under on-line mode, we could use quality and quantity software to control data acquisition and analysis through USB2.0 interface.
5. High stable and long life 150W xenon lamp and power source ensure high stable testing and wide range of spectrum.
6. The normalized features for fluorescence value could make different fluorescence’s result comparable.
7. Provide optional PC qualitative and quantitative software package with expansible time scanning, wavelength, graphic calculation and storage-access abilities.
8. Optional accessories for different measurement, including single hole cell holder, fluorescence sample holder for different features, 200ul micro scale centrifuge tube, micro scale capillary sample holder, semi-auto sample introduction accessories membrane sample accessories, powder sample accessories, jacket sample accessories and etc.
Exciting Optical Filters Interference Optical Filter
A. Standard set is equipped with an interference optical filter of central wavelength at 365nm and 10nm bandwidth.
B. An optional interference optical filter of 25 mm diameter of wavelength of 250-700nm can be provided on user's demand.
Emission Monochromator C-T diffraction grating (Em 200-900nm, bandwidth 10nm)
Wavelength Accuracy ± 1nm
Wavelength Repeatability ≤ 0.5nm
Sensitivity Raman peak of water In 1cm quartz fulorescence cuvette
with S/N more than 150
Linear Measuremnt (r) more than 0.995
Stability better than 1.5%/ 10 min
Response Time (0.1-4)s 6 stages adjustable
Fluorescence Display Value 0.00-600.00
Data Transmission USB2.0
Power AC 220 V, 50 Hz; AC 110 V/ 60 Hz
Gross Weight 550 x 510 x 365 mm
Dimension 14 kg
Accessories 1pc 365nm Filter (Preassembled); 1 set F96PRO Software Package; 1pc Power Cable;
1pc USB Cable; 2pcs Fuse (2A); 2pcs Fuse (5A); 1 pair Quartz fluorescence Sample Cell 10 mm